Number of participants is limited to 25, so save your spot and register below!
We are looking for HR professionals enthusiastic about mastering new strategies for finding and attracting best talent and optimizing their existing recruitment process, along with employer branding strategy.
Recruitment Academy is a European Leader in promoting modern recruitment methods and know-how to talented future sourcers, recruiters and HR managers. Their training combines theoretical knowledge with practical tasks for real company clients. Their first level certification: Recruitment Academy certified Sourcer is coming to Sarajevo.
RACS® [Recruitment Academy® Certified Sourcer] is a core training program where participants will discover the context of modern recruitment trends based on its development and history of staffing. Also they will learn about practical new techniques of sourcing and contacting candidates on social networks or via phone. You can see the certification levels in the image below.
The price per participant is 475 € for two days of intensive training, while also there is a group discount for the second and third employee from the same company. For a group discount please send us an email at email@example.com
– Early bird has ended on 24th of August!
– Promo price = 438.90 € per candidate + group discount lasts until 15.9.
– VAT is included in the price.
– Intensive training is open for a maximum of 25 attendants so please book your seat on time.
What’s expected of you:
- Attend two days of intensive training filled with 12 hours of content
- Learn from leading European HR professionals and recruiters
- Meet best HR specialists in the region
- Implement learned strategies and skills to find and hire best talent
- Master hiring for hard to fill position
- Share your brand new expertise, strategies and tools with colleagues and facilitate your companies growth
What would make you a perfect fit:
- Work experience or education in Human Resources, Recruitment or similar field
- Wish to further develop your career in the field of HR and Recruitment
- Inquisitive mindset and curious nature
- Strong interest in discovering new techniques to optimize your current work
What can you expect from us:
- Certify your knowledge with our RACS certificate
- We got your back with our lifetime email support
- Don’t miss out on the special discount for companies and make this a team experience
- Stay in the loop with a fully updated recruitment manual and free access to webinars
Meet the trainers:
JOSEF “JOSÉ” KADLEC is a former ethical hacker, digital forensic examiner and hardcore software engineer who went head over heels into the talent sourcing and recruitment industry utilising his cross-field experience. His claim to fame is as the author of a controversial book People as Merchandise: Crack the Code to LinkedIn Recruitment recommended by Barbara Corcoran from ABC’s Shark Tank and HR directors of companies such as IBM, Barclays, Randstad, Hewlett-Packard and Google. He is a Co-founder of 140+ employee sourcing house GoodCall and CEO at Recruitment Academy.
BLAKE WITTMAN is European Business Director and shareholder, of Good Group, which comprises GoodCall, Recruitment Academy, and Datacruit. Blake has a strong management and sales background with a passion for people and purpose. He gathered his experience across a broad spectrum of companies – from internet start-ups to Fortune100 companies such as Citibank and Philip Morris, where he worked as CRM expert and in the HR department respectively. The longest part of his career was starting, building and expanding well-known executive search firm SpenglerFox across the CEE and global landscape as country manager and practice group leader, having completed more than 150 placements in CEE markets. He is a Business Advisory Board Member at the University of New York in Prague.
“Training with the Recruitment Academy convinced us of the partner’s professionalism. We recommend cooperation to all who are engaged in digital recruitment and want to gain stronger practical knowledge in this modern area.”
HR director, PRECIOSA